Ready for your big OE? Welcome to Nannies Abroad
Au Pair in The Netherlands
We’ll find you a job in the Netherlands
- We have some lovely families wanting NZ au pairs in Holland (The Netherlands).
- Everyone speaks English there – so no worries about the language barrier – children start learning English at age 8
- Mostly they ride bikes everywhere so you won’t need a licence, but you will need some babysitting and or childcare experience and some references to prove this.
- Applicants from New Zealand aged 18-25 can go to the Netherlands for up to one year.
- We sponsor your visa before departure (as well as find you a lovely family before you leave NZ)
- Au Pair visas in the Netherlands are only valid for 1 year as it is considered a cultural exchange program and can not be extended.
- You – as an au pair receive approximately 340 euro per month (this is live-in) with a max of 30 hours per week.
- Once placed your visa and flights are organised for you and you pay a contribution towards flights and visa sponsorship costs.
- You will need a copy of your Birth Certificate and a clear Police Check and Health Check
- You will also need 2 passport photos for the visa.
- The costs of these certificates, certification, and photos are at your expense.
- A contribution towards your return flights and visa is required – this can change depending on exchange rates so please contact us for an approximate amount. A Screening fee/registration fee of $400 NZ is payable at the time of application. This will be applied to your flight and visa contribution.
- You will need to pay the visa processing fee for the visa if required the NZ Netherlands Embassy.