Ready for your big OE? Welcome to Nannies Abroad
What you get with Au Pair in America
As a nanny or Mothers Help in America you will receive:
*The minimum weekly stipend is calculated by the U.S. Department of State after accounting for costs associated with weekly room and board. Host families and au pairs are free to agree to compensation higher than the legally applicable minimum.
Your Host family will become your 2nd family. Many of our nannies end up becoming life long friends with the parents and the children..
We recruit all year – departures for USA are every two weeks so you can choose your departure month and your family!
The program fee covers the following;
- Recruitment, screening, interviewing and selection of the host family
- Administrative and support services of the Au Pair in America team and their representatives
- Support service of the Community Counsellor and 24/7 support from our US/UK and subsidiary offices
- Visa processing support and documentation plus travel and visa consult services pre departure and during program time in the US (administration only – visa costs are payable directly to the embassy)
- Unlimited access to online resources pre and post departure; training webinars in the US; access to Global Awareness program
- A portion of flight costs from selected gateways